The popularity of mobile application has risen tremendously. Users always seek to make their lives simpler by accessing applications for information, utility and entertainment. With the proliferation of high speed networks, smart phones and coupled with the fact that information needs to be available on the go, it has become very essential for software companies to have a mobile version of their applications.
ABOVE helps customers create amazing mobile solutions that go where their users go. We understand the full mobility ecosystem end-to-end, having worked on a diverse portfolio of solutions ranging from consumer and enterprise apps to productivity apps. Our familiarity with modern event-based architectures has enabled the creation of some of the latest wearable and back-end systems for domains as diverse as health care to media and entertainment. Whether the product is consumer-oriented or enterprise-oriented, our mobile and cross-industry expertise enables us to collaborate with businesses across all market segments and all phases of the product lifecycle.
ABOVE has developed secure and scalable applications both for consumers and enterprises across diverse platforms like iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile and J2ME. In addition, we offer a complete Mobile Application development lifecycle to help design, develop, test and deliver mobile applications to the desired target audience. The mobile engineering team at ABOVE has facilitated customers to port their existing applications on different platforms while retaining or enhancing the key functionality and usability and features.
Our competencies include:
– Platforms: iOS, Android, Windows
– Layers: firmware, BSP, Kernel OS, libs & drivers, apps & app frameworks
– Event-based frameworks: node.js, vert.x
– Cross-platform and MBaaS frameworks: Appcelerator, PhoneGap, AnyPresence, EspressoLogic
– Mobile testing: BDD style automated testing with Cucumber, Calabash and Appium with emulator & on-device testing, last mile testing in target deployment locations,
– Application launch: app store submissions, corporate app store setup