ABOVE’s education practice provides end-to-end, education-focused, technology-enabled solutions. Working with schools, districts, statewide agencies and enterprises, ABOVE delivers technology infrastructure, learning management, special education solutions and strategic staffing solutions. The education practice is based on the premise that customized, tailored content and “high touch” services combined with effective, useful reporting and technology have the power to transform education in the 21st century.
At ABOVE, we understand the disruptive technologies transforming the industry. From textbooks to classrooms and to learning groups, education is going Digital. In this new world, it is no longer necessary for students to be physically present – they can participate actively in a class from anywhere in the world. Similarly, courses and pedagogy are adjusted according to individual learning styles, virtual teams discuss and solve problems, and social media is used to curate and build the next course.
Our team of consultants provides subject matter expertise for planning, installation, and process mapping to implement education/learning solutions. ABOVE has been providing education services to leading education providers, colleges, universities, professional institutes and education ISVs for over 7 years. Our engineers have worked on numerous product such as learning tools, campus administration software, web platforms, mobile applications, and game based learning to deliver cutting edge solutions to customers. Our service portfolio includes adaptive learning platforms with assessment and remediation, unified authoring solutions, collaboration platforms, media solutions, big data and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, student retention systems and social sentiment analysis frameworks in addition to traditional and modern campus management solutions and student information systems.
ABOVE’s Education practice capability:
– 7-year footprint, K-12, higher education, corporate learning, assessment boards and education publishers
– Adaptive learning, mobile applications, campus app store, Cloud solutions, collaborative and social learning
– Learning management systems, student life cycle management systems, campus management solutions, e-portals, lecture capture and retrieval
– Digital content management, dynamic content creation, eBooks/ eText, multi-platform access, gaming based learning and digital publishing
– Global assessment system, identity and access management, performance management system, enrollment management, library management, transcript and alumni management systems
– Big data solutions with real-time analytics, learning need assessment, course, grant and budget management
– LMS Platforms: Moodle, Instructure/Canvas, Blackboard, Sabah, Docebo, Edmodo