Agile Development Services
In today’s fast paced business environment, it is imperative for organizations to adopt Agile development processes to achieve faster time-to-market with reduced costs. ABOVE blends Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, and Lean practices to foster high-quality and quick-return development. Our iterative, sprint-based approach enables our development team to begin delivering production-ready software in just a few weeks. We use our deep Agile development knowledge and experience to meet your industry-specific needs. We work continuously with your Product Owner to ensure complete visibility throughout the project.
ABOVE’s Agile services deliver agility objectives coupled with improved visualization of business outcomes, enhanced productivity and seamless integration of technology into your business. We have an experienced team comprising Agile practitioners, certified Scrum Masters and Agile mentors who incorporate their knowledge into frameworks and best practices.
Some of the salient features of ABOVE’s Agile practice are:
– User story approach is adopted to simplify the largest and most complex requirements making it easier for the team to comprehend and implement
– Sprints are planned better and artifacts are maintained/updated to ensure project transparency with the customer throughout the project lifecycle.
– Automation experts integrating test driven development to ensure detailed traceability from requirements to defects which results in better software.
– Continuous improvement and retrospective analysis is part of the development process, enabling the team to evaluate performance on a periodic basis
– Use of tools including both open and licensed such as JIRA, Greenhopper, ScrumWorks, Delphi, Jenkins, SONAR
Our development environments are built out using the following key practices:
– Scrum framework for project management
– Test-driven development
– Pair programming
– Continuous integration with prominent build monitors
– High transparency with frequent performance metrics
– Collaboration techniques and tools
– Team development environment that can be scaled to accommodate multiple locations
– Kanban-style sprint boards that make work and progress visible
– Utilization of a variety of Agile management tools, such as Rally and VersionOne, to support distributed teams and stakeholders
– Evolutionary architecture and iterative design
The resulting software has a low defect rate and can be easily changed with minimal development.
ABOVE’s Value proposition
– Improvement in productivity and reduced defects
– Delivery of innovative solutions and cost optimized services
– Elimination and mitigation of project delivery risk
– Reduction in time-to market with high quality implementation through engineering and service delivery excellence
– Business priority and value realization via collaborative development